INJURY PREVENTION SYSTEMS
In laboratories, flammable, irritating, corrosive or toxic compounds in general are handled or stored, so they must have safety systems that allow rapid action to control the incidents that occur.
EN 14175 STANDARD
At IBTK, we have a wide range of fume cupboards for different types of use, conforming to the most demanding EN 14175 regulations.
The different sizes, models and equipment options allow the product to be configured in a totally flexible way, adapting it to the user’s needs. Availability of the whole body or the countertop, for low ceilings.
Designed and engineered to provide total protection to laboratory operators in all situations, even in the most difficult and advanced tests. Available for general use or concentrated acids, ATEX.
Safety cabinets manufactured in accordance with the regulations for the correct storage of hazardous substances. Suitable for environmental protection and control of its hazardous products in the laboratory, with solutions for each hazardous substance.
Different combinations and sizes of high, low or double cabinets for the safe storage of acids, bases, flammable, combined, cytostatic, phytosanitary or waste products.
VENTILATION AND ACCESSORIES
Ventilation systems for each cabinet with fan motor, with electro-extractor, through carbon filters. Retention bucket and waste collection systems. Incorporation of shelves and plinths. Door locking and alarm systems using sensors.
LATEST GENERATION CABINS
State-of-the-art vertical laminar flow and microbiological safety fume hoods designed and built with quality materials that ensure the highest quality standards.
STANDARD EN-12469:2000 E
Cabins that comply with the strictest safety regulations. We comply with the European regulation EN-12469:2000 E.
MAIN AND EXHAUST FILTERS
Thus 70% of the air is recirculated through the main HEPA H14 filter according to EN 1822 into the cabin. The remaining 30% is evacuated through the HEPA H14 exhaust filter.
EXTRACTION CABINS AND HOODS
Standing table extraction cabinets or for work areas where medium-low extraction is required, equipment areas (rotavapores, muffles, pans, etc.).
They ensure the concentration capacity of the extraction, which is much more efficient than with open hoods.
Enclosure constructed with aluminum, polypropylene or phenolic resin profiles. Bottom and roof in 6mm aluminum sandwich panel. Sides and front in laminated glass 3+3 mm. Lifting doors, guillotine with pulleys and counterweights or sliding doors.
Extractor hood designed to evacuate heat loads or non-hazardous vapors to the open air in a laboratory. Its design optimizes the flow and extraction rate.
Made of stainless steel AISI 304 or polypropylene in width (mm): 900, 1200 and 1500. Depth (mm): 600. Height (mm): 500. Air inlet diameter (mm): 200 and 250. Possibility of designing and incorporating custom LED lighting.
ATOMIC ABSORPTION CHAMBER (IPC)
Circular hood system with a diameter of 250 mm (AAR) or rectangular 500×250 (AAF). Designed for the absorption of polluted air at high temperatures, for example from an atomic absorption unit. The telescopic movement is 440 mm. The unit is designed for wall mounting. The arm can be adjusted to a horizontal position.
A ceiling mount can be supplied as an option. For connection to the ventilation duct, a 1.5 m long flexible hose with a 250C resistance is included. The telescopic movement is made of two sliding rings for its sliding, and Teflon to guarantee heat resistance.
It has a locking device to ensure that the cover remains in a vertical position.
Articulated arms for most types of airborne contaminants such as in laboratories, schools, hospitals, light industrial applications. As well as in the evacuation of highly corrosive contaminants at high concentrations, for example, in some laboratories and in the pharmaceutical and chemical sectors.
FOR HAZARDOUS CONDITIONS
Possible environments where the risk of sparking must be avoided and where they must have ESD certification or environments classified as ATEX, e.g. the chemical and petrochemical sector, gas distribution, and in paint and pharmaceutical companies.
In cooperation with FUMEX, we cover a wide and advanced range of local extractors. All of our extractors feature considerable positional stability and user-friendly designs.